Last Modified: May 16, 2022
Here at SpaceIt LLC ("SpaceIt" or "we" or "us" or "our"), we appreciate your use of, and contributions to, our website, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the "Services," or, each individually, a "Service"). SpaceIt respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information through our compliance with this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- information by which you may personally be identified, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- age, gender, or other protected classifications;
- commercial information, such as purchase and use of a subscription to SpaceIt's software;
- geo-location data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- education and professional information you provide;
- inference data, such as information about your software usage preferences; and
- information about your internet connection, your IP address, and the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; or
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information Provided to Us. The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services or subscribing to our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services, which may require SpaceIt to collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. SpaceIt will use this information solely to complete your transaction and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the transaction or comply with applicable law.
- Your search queries on our Services.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit SpaceIt to collect certain information, such as counting the number of users who have visited those pages or to collect other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, please refer to the section below entitled, "Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties."
Usage and Disclosure
In general, SpaceIt will use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to communicate with you and operate our Services. SpaceIt may also use this information to respond to your requests and may present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. We will only share personal information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- When you consent or direct SpaceIt to share your personal information;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of SpaceIt's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
SpaceIt has not sold, and will not sell, any personal information of yours or of any of its users, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Real Estate Information
SpaceIt strives to provide open and transparent information about the real estate market for which we provide Services. Many times, this information is already publicly available. As long as information provided to us or obtained by us concerns real estate (and not individuals), we intend to keep this information freely available through the Services.
Email & SMS Management
You may receive emails or text messages from SpaceIt for a variety of reasons- for example, if you took an action through our Services. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence and text messaging. If you have an account with SpaceIt, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences and text messaging, we may still need to email you with important administrative or other relevant information.
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites. You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below under the heading "Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties." The Services do not otherwise respond to 'do not track' signals.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
SpaceIt can provide you with helpful information based on where you are. If you tell SpaceIt where you are (e.g., by allowing your device to send SpaceIt your location), SpaceIt may use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your device.
Third Party Websites
Children Under the Age of 13
SpaceIt will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services or on or through any of its features, register for the Services, make any purchases through the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
Storage, Security and Retention of Information
You acknowledge that personal information will be processed and stored by SpaceIt in databases hosted in the United States. SpaceIt will take reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. However, no transmission of information via the internet can be entirely secure; therefore, please always use caution when submitting personal information.
SpaceIt will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the law, including without limitation, the California Consumer Privacy Act.